Sunday, April 25, 2010

Cadbury Creme Egg cupcakes with marshmallow peeps


Nothing says ‘Happy Easter’ better than a self-induced sugar coma…Oh, be still my Cream-Egg-loving heart! I thought my life became complete after sitting front and centre at Martha Stewart’s Canada Blooms presentation, but clearly I was very wrong.

Now that I’ve feasted my eyes upon the messiah of cupcakes, nothing will ever be the same. A simple cupcake will never be able to live up to this - ever.

It kinda takes your breath away.

The kind people at The Cookbook Chronicles are geniuses, and worthy of a Nobel Prize or something…

And heck, why not skip the convenience of buying cheap peeps and use Martha’s ‘simple’ marshmallow recipe to further impress your Easter guests? Follow her marshmallow pipping guide and with a few flicks of the wrist, you can top your cupcakes with the traditionally shapped ’Peep’ or an adorable Easter bun. Easy peezy.

No comments:

Post a Comment